Provide a safe space for others. 💯

 



Image reads: "Compliments about your appearance are nice. But when someone compliments you as a person, the way you think, your laugh, your personality, how genuine your heart is, that hits different."


It really does.


I'm so proud I'm described as a *safe* person who allows others to be themselves around me.


I've been described as kind, polite, safe, sweet, caring and honest.


All good things that make me proud to be a safe space for others. More people need to provide a *safe* space for others and a calm energy!


Thank you to everyone who sees me for who and how I am and thank you for telling me these wonderful things and for the amazing compliments on my personality.


I appreciate you.


-S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.