Update RE abuse I endured from charity staff:

 I am crying and shaking right now.


I hate bullies and liars on this town.


I've done nothing but engage positively with Junction 7 charity.


Considering all I did was exit the building I'm wondering what the counter-allegation they've made up to the police is and I'm wondering why the Police haven't viewed the CCTV footage and are taking their lies as facts and have closed the case.


This treatment of disabled people should NOT be allowed nor tolerated. Period. What they did was discrimination and a hate crime and I want the evidence from their CCTV because I'm sick of abusive people lying and blaming me when all I did was ask kindly for the food parcel then leave when feeling attacked.


If they can do this to me what about others?


I wish to press charges for false reporting now.


This is NOT how disabled people should be treated.


It's more than abuse at this point.


S. 


#police #policeofficer #lies #junction7 #falseallegations #thisisNOTon #disability #disabilityawareness #disabilityadvocate #disabilityinclusion #disabilitysupport

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.