Money is a necessity not something to value over people.

 🤣🤣🤣 

So I got this message:





Thanks *John* but unless I'm earning it then I don't want it!


It's called being independent. 😘😏


Money is not and will not ever be valued by me over people, connections, family and pets.


It's a necessity to live not something I have a choice or control over and tbh humans were not intended to live like this.


Money was solely invented to create control and fuel greed and to this day it's not brought communities together, it's just made it harder for some of humankind to survive and that's not ok.


We were meant to share and grow 🪴 food and work as a team in our communities and food was never intended to be such a 'luxury' to the point people are homeless and starving.


I do whatever it takes, *whatever* is necessary to try and put food on the table and even then I've had to use food banks.


Food banks are a great community asset and help so many people.


I just wish people knew what to prioritise and who instead of getting lost in the neverending chase for money and once they get the money they aimed for they always want more.


I'm grateful for the roof I have over my head, the people I'm meeting which are wonderful, on my town, for being able to cycle some days and being out of my wheelchair and for my family and friends and my pet axolotl which I think I may love a little too much ahaha.


I get attached to animals even little cute fishy creatures lol. So sue me.


I know, I know, I'm a tad hippie but it's a good way to be. ☮️✌️


I'm working towards my goals still and I'm so proud of all I've achieved despite how long it's taken.


I'm here to live.


Not just survive.


I've done a hellova lot of surviving and surviving how others mishandled me so now it's time for me to use my voice, keep to my silly self and dance in the rain! ☔


Afterall I don't mind people thinking I'm crazy cause I'd be crazy NOT to.


The things you miss when you're bedbound is unreal.


I don't have to make sense to other people and they can hate all they want, some are smiley and kind too so that's nice, but what the haters don't realise is, what I do isn't for them anyways. It's for me.


So if you see me hugging a tree, cycling with the rain on my face smiling, dancing at bus stops or being what the 'normies' would define as weird. Leave me be.


Leave. Me. Be.


I'm not hurting anyone and I'm in my own lane.


✌️😘


-S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#blog #judgement #people #society #weird #disability #disabilityawareness #disabilityadvocate 

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.