Ask for clarification:

 I thought my post including that statement explained my intentions and what I meant by that.


I don't mind being judged but I just wish people would query intentions before using it as an excuse to misunderstand.


The government needs to step up when it comes to the disabled, had I remained bedbound and 'given in' to my disability, (depression, mental health, there's so many different factors that cause this.) I'd be paid full PIP.


But, since I have decided to fight my own body and take on an ENORMOUS amount of extra pain to push myself and try and change my life, the government has failed me abysmally, as have companies that claim to be disabled - friendly but aren't.


I have lost my mobility component despite being legitimately mobility impaired and that's wrong.


I hope to hear from PIP tribunal soon, but please before anyone decides to use how they interpret something as an excuse to try and feed an ego, or be passive aggressive towards another individual, make sure you understand them correctly first.


A lot of people relate to my position, and I am a disability advocate and I'm highly trained in all aspects of disability so I don't appreciate my words being twisted to mean something that was never intended.


I feel I explained and clarified this clearly and I live with my disabilities so I know what I'm talking about, and I talk from experience.


These stereotypes are simply lies and stereotypes and I'm not feeding into them by highlighting that the government doesn't care about progress and would rather pay us to waste away.


This is my reality.


Take it or leave it but if you don't understand it don't try and attack me or lecture me.


Thoughtful communication is ALWAYS best.


We can all learn from one another. Period.


S. xo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#Blogging #reality #disability #disabled #disabledartist #invisibleillness #companieslie #disabilitysupport #everyoneisdifferent #thoughtfulcommunication #discussion








Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: