First day of 'hope':

Okay, not going to lie,

I'm getting excited now XD


Ahaha some fun acting adventure is what I think I've needed... Ahaha x Gonna be sad once it's over now lol ๐Ÿ˜† xx

Thank you to everyone who have been so kind with your words of support and encouragement. Some of you know how hard this is for me and *13:33 lol* as I'm typing, and anyways some of you know the times I've barely clawed myself out of the darkness so I'm extremely grateful to know such amazing people like you.

I've made some life long friends online and they haven't a clue how much I value them. I love you guys ๐Ÿซถ. For real. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

But yes, you have ALL helped get me here, to this point, about to act in a murder mystery and knowing all I've been through you know that this is something I'd never have imagined two years ago and even my own Da was worried I'd just die in my bed. I got through it. 

I got out of it. ๐ŸŒน

And I've worked darn hard to get here.

I've done the work, much more than any human should have to, but I'm here and I've done it!

To many it's a small towns charity play, to me it's an 

๐Ÿ”ฅepic showdown between me and my disability.๐Ÿ”ฅ

Like I said, most of you only think you know me.


I relate to Edgar Allan Poe and other dark poets, and I see beauty in things others can't because I've lived a life like I have, survived a life like I have and I love seeing others make it through too. I did all sorts before my 21st so I'm thankful for all the crazy and surreal adventures I've been blessed with.

This is the first day of actual hope for more of those! 

Thank you universe.


Thank you friends and family that love and care about me and thank you to those who have had my back and supported me and kicked my butt for me when I've needed it. ๐Ÿคฃ

There will be bad days, and I know they're around the corner as I have a disability and it's my reality but I have the right support in place now to face them easier and deal with things better. I did that. That is something I can say, I fought hard as hell for the point I'm at now and to outsiders this may still look like rock bottom (decluttering to continue etc) but trust me my mountain started long ago, this is huge progress and I'm grateful for all of it. Every bit.

I appreciate everything I have right now and working through my obstacles and goals so slow progress but it's still progress.

I don't mind being a turtle instead of a hare, I'll still get myself there.


S. x

Kawaii Doll Decora ๐Ÿฉท✨


#progress #succeed #struggle #darkdays #overcome #blog #disabilitysupport #disabilityawareness #disabilityinclusion #disabledblogger #goals

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: