Help for the sake of helping!

Image reads: 

"Why didn't you ask me for help?"

Cause you saw I needed it and didn't offer it.

-Soul Whispers





And because not all of us have been treated with kindness when seeking help so yes we suffer instead of asking for help because people can suck and they only seem to want FAKE reputations of help and to not ACTUALLY help.


Gawd forbid they ACTUALLY helped someone for the sole reason of being helpful!


Help or don't, if you don't people like me will anyway, just don't be unkind and don't be abusive!


Some of us have been knocked down more times than we can count and we're only still alive today because it's bigger than us.


We have people we matter to and we actually make a difference and if YOU HAVEN'T HEARD of the people I've PERSONALLY helped or the differences I've made then LET THAT TELL YOU EVERYTHING about WHY I help others as opposed to believing nasty lies and assuming I don't.


I don't care if you can't see who I actually am, it doesn't change anything at all, the people I've helped know and that's all that matters to me. 


I will always continue to be a safe space for people and despite the trauma I've endured at my lowest when I've sought help, I'll never treat anyone like that, ever. I help because I CAN.


Some of us don't care about GLORY, we care about actual people, children and animals! 


Deal with it.


S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#thetruthhurts

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: