You don't know what you don't know:

Don't talk to me about life, especially MY life, unless you have survived some real AF shiii!


You only assume to know about me, you don't even know what you don't know.


So STFU when it comes to: 

(Including but not limited to:)


🎃 my disability

🎃 my pain management

🎃 how I enquire about things (politely and kindly btw)

🎃 My blogging

🎃 my mental health

🎃 my intentions

🎃 my body

🎃 my choices

🩷 my son

🎃 how YOU misunderstand me

🎃 how I manage my finances

🎃 how i navigate life with invisible disabilities


You don't know.


That's the facts!


You just DON'T know.


You usually believe false narratives or you assume.


That's on you bro.

That's on YOU!


Peace and love.


S. xx

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#mylife #youdontknow #youassume #spoonfed #brainwash #gullible #judgemental #facts #community #foodforthought #discussion #buildeachotherup #disabled #disabilitysupport #disabilityinclusion #disappointed #reality #everyoneisdifferent #mentalhealth #disabledartist #thinkforYOURSELF


Image reads

" You never know what you want to do in life until you are in a place of sheer desperation at rock bottom...

You never know what you are capable of until you pull yourself out of sheer desperation to get the hell away from rock bottom...

Both require, a different kind of strength in the name of survival."


-Madame K Poetess.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.