It's just not good enough:

It's just not good enough considering the Newcastle office wanted me and forwarded my information to the Darlington office, 


Dan said he'd hire me and the feedback given on the feedback call changed... and didn't even make sense.


I already signed up to the webinars because of who and how I am so that's of no help whatsoever.


The stigma with disabilities is too real and this is just not good enough.


Their loss.


S.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#ee #eemobile #bt #BTGROUP #notgoodenough #disability #defendyourself #Respect 


I admit I have made some type errors.

For example 'feedba' should be 'feedback' and as my Android has been glitchy I'm missing a part of a sentence too ('feedback call' should be 'feedback on the call') but this is my response:






Dan said he'd hire me in a heartbeat on the telephone interview and the second interview face to face I did really well in and my skill set speaks for itself but the feedback given was seriously lacking. 

My work coaches are unimpressed as the only difference in my interview patterns was the disability, which Josie did mention in the feedback call but didn't make much sense when trying to claim I'd failed the competency and technical questions.

The reality is I have never failed those questions and I did use the star technique and I brought my folder of employment, certificates of education and more all covering everything from today to beyond 2006 tbh and there really wasn't an excuse for any lack of details unless they failed to prompt me for additional information.

I went through the folder briefly with them and even showed them the NHS education and paper I wrote on Challenging Behaviours.

There is no excuse for no feedback or feedback that makes no sense.

S. 

13:26hrs Oct 09 2023

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: