Repairing the damage caused by our corrupt system:

 I'm so proud of my son.


I'm currently tutoring him and my parents have him at a museum today.


He has the rest of a Christmas carol by Charles Dickens to read then I'm going to go round with my laptop and go through the revision and tests online with him.


He's such a smart lad and I'm so happy and proud to be a part of his progress and education.


We did a lot up until he was 2.5 yrs old, he was even learning German, I kept education fun, but the cancer and the system messed that up for all of us, so I'm so blessed and grateful to be able to tutor my son again and i finally feel semi - useful.


I like to feel useful.


I like to help and feel like I can offer something.


Being human and disabled is so hard because you feel useless a lot of the time and you start to actually believe it. (Being housebound/bedbound many years will do that to someone as will the company they keep until they up their boundaries.)


I hate feeling like I've failed as a mam, failed to protect my son in hospital from the corruption of the system, failed to fight to be by his bedside as they removed all transportation using my disability to prevent me from seeing my son. Telling me I'd be better off if I killed myself. How dare they. I saw the head of the rvi that caused everything on social media but I'm not going to give that abusive nurse one iota of my time nevermind my thoughts, she's nothing, she harmed a lot of people and my son is my focus.


Karma works in mysterious ways anyways just believe in that.


I hope I can repair the damage others have caused via a corrupt and abusive and aggressive system, to my family, and I hope I can show my son that the system may be broken and people may not hire the disabled even when they claim to, but it's ok to be different and succeed in your own lane.


Become your own boss.


Their loss.


I hope my son sees how hard I try and how much I love him and want to be there for him and how I hate my disability and the system and how it prevented me from being by his side but I'm focusing on the present and building a good life for myself and for him.


My parents are a Godsend and no one is perfect but they are amazing with him.


I fight my mind everyday because I was stupid enough to allow abusive professionals to influence me to even for a moment, think that I'd be better off dead.


How dare they.


They've left a mind battle for me and I'm thankful I'm strong enough to see their agendas and misguided and sadistic intentions and work through it.


I deserve a life.


I deserve respect.


I deserve love.


But most importantly I deserve the opportunity to fix what they broke, and help shape my son into the amazing man I know he can be, despite the world we are unfortunate enough to have to live in.


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


#family #Corruption #legalsystem #AbuseOfPower #recovery #healing #stronger #disability #disabled #ourkids #protectyourhome #protectyourself #ProtectYourFamilyAtAllCosts 

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: