Falls, grab rails and epic fails:

 I had a fall in the bath this morning whilst trying to get out.


So much for those grab rails they promised me.


I'm always struggling it's nothing new, but at least I got a šŸ¤˜digital marketing webinaršŸ¤˜in this morning and I'm now getting ready to go to town to post the thank you card for the lady from the Cornforth Partnership as well as the stickers and letters for [friend],  [friend] , [friend],  and a crowdfunder but I'll message her on IG today to let her know.


I so need to be more organised than this. 


Gonna get my pain under control and dry my hair and then get to town.


I'm so drained and exhausted and I'm sick of the cold weather causing me to stiffen up and seize up to be honest.


If only I'd have got that job then I could feel useful and they'd so benefit from having me work for them so with the lack of feedback and everything it's their loss on passing up on me when even they know I'd have been an asset.


People come to me all the time for suggestive advice, or to confide, and I'm there for everyone, and people believe in me because I have a following and I got some crowdfunders so I got to turn my art into stickers.


I appreciate that so much.


I guess it's a case of starting a quirky business now and selling my art as prints and things and doing commissions and everything.


I got this.


I just wanna say a huge thank you to everyone who believes in me, appreciates me and supports me.


You guys make everything worth it.


I have a LOT of love for you all.


S. xo


Kawaii Doll Decora šŸ©·✨


#blog #disability #art #falls #grabrails #support #Blogging #invisibleillness #awareness #friends #thankyou




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: