Junction 7 update: CCTV lost/deleted!!!

Update in regards to Junction 7.

Junction 7 (tagged as it refers to your charity.)


I hide nothing.


I'm not happy with this and will escalate a complaint directly to (town) Police .


This is not good enough.


S.


Email correspondence:


#unsafe #abusersprotected #biasedpolice #negligence #failuretoprotect #notgoodenough

#disabilitysupport #DisabilityAdvocacy





Email from police reads:

"Good afternoon Sarah,

 

I hope you are well,

 

My biggest apologies I have just returned from sick leave in the last 2 days and have been catching up as best as I can.

 

Unfortunately, the CCTV would have been lost at this stage because GDPR only allows for CCTV to be stored for 28 days and it is therefore deleted.

 

If you would like your investigation to be closed that is fine and it will be closed but will keep on record for future incidents.

 

Thank you.

 

(Name)"




My response reads:
(Apologies for minor type errors in advance)

"Good morning PC Peterkin,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I requested the footage directly from JUNCTION 7 as well as the police in August around the FOURTEENTH, and you both have had ample time to prevent it from being deleted or get a copy prior to that so when you close the case I hope you include in the notes that you failed to send someone to obtain a copy in due time and I'm the one being penalised as a result.

I deserved to be exonerated from their false allegations and I deserved the CCTV footage to prove the common assault that occured against me, on the premises.

It seems to me the only person wanting to safeguard individuals is myself and I'm afraid your apologies are not good enough.

People from junction 7 have been defaming my character and other people claim to have seen the CCTV so you are completely liable for your failure to secure it and I want such negligence duly noted on my file and report.

I am not happy but not would you be had you been in my situation.

Close the case but this is unfair and biased protection of the abusers over myself and innocent party.

I don't care if you're a police officer and if you overlook or don't chase up CCTV, but I do care about my reputation and you had a sole responsibility to make sure that I could prove what happened, happened, I requested the CCTV from Junction 7 under the legislation in place and they also illegally refused to send me it.

Please advise me how to escalate this to a complaint because you are now complacent in helping the staff of junction 7 get away Scott free with common assault. That's an accessory in my eyes due to failing to do your actual job.

I'm disgusted but not surprised considering your biased perspectives earlier on and considering the police use their building.

Kind Regards

S."





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: