Colder weather makes us ache:

I am extra achy because we're at the colder months now, but I will plough through so just be a little kinder to me whilst I fight with the cold again, and if all else fails I will hit my vape or hit a J.


It's not easy by no means but I'm happy with all my progress and I will continue focusing on progress.


I can be tired a lot more so I do slow down with everything but my commitments. If people were kinder it would be so much easier so I'm focused on surrounding myself with kind and amazing people and my body can calm down with its pain tantrums because I'm not going to quit. Lol.


I will have more rest days etc but I will never quit.


I'm capable of so much more and I'm working towards my goals.


Every day is a new step in a new direction and I'm actually excited for my dress rehearsal this evening for the play and I'm about to have a coffee and wake myself up and start getting ready as I need all props and I need to do my make up for the character and I picked a specific style:


Image for reference:


Thanks for all your support.


Signing off,


Your favourite disabled blogger.


S.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


xoxo xoxo xoxo


#goals #motivation #disabilityadvocate #disabledblogger #lifeispain #chronicpainmanagement #chronicpainwarrior #YouGotThisQueen #StayKind



My character: Frau Schmidt.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: