2024:

I deal with everything directly.

I want to start 2024 away from people that are hateful, spiteful, lie and deceive.

So if I can't get closure then I'll give it to myself.

The freedom to stand up to anyone and everyone who wants to try and bring drama or BS into my lane.


I cope differently.

I'm wired differently.

..and I definitely have nothing whatsoever to hide. 💯


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


"People don't have to like it, they don't have to understand it and they don't have to be around me, but since people don't understand what it means to be honest or be there for each other, I will always and forever have MY own back, as I have many times before and before that. I live in my truth and I'm not interested in being liked or unliked, I'm only interested in being allowed a peaceful life where only genuine people and support networks are around me.

It's not hard to tell right from wrong. Period."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: