✨🩷 An award built on lies isn't an achievement it's a facade in disguise. 🩷✨

 ✨🩷 An award built on lies isn't an achievement it's a facade in disguise. 🩷✨


Guess ya have to be a reet A-Hole to be appreciated in this world.. abusers and wrong uns hiding behind lies and fake reputations irk TF outta me. 


If you wanna 'make the world for just one person' stop treating quite a few people like sh*t whilst ya help the rest, then make it worse and worse and worse, when you should just accept mistakes and apologise when you have been a c**t!


Yes there's more than just me been targeted and wronged! 


Surprise surprise behaviours do have a pattern, who knew?!


It's not rocket science!


✨🩷 An award built on lies isn't an achievement it's a facade in disguise. 🩷✨


Actions always speak louder than words, I trust in karma and the universe because the level of stupidity in humanity is reaching epidemic proportions and people love to support those who harm others. 


Idgaf who I peeve off with this.


It's just reality. 


I'm used to it, I tried to change it, you ALL don't want to change it cause you benefit from it so hate away.


✨🩷 An award built on lies isn't an achievement it's a facade in disguise. 🩷✨


I speak the truth even if it gets me hated.


The truth and reality is all that matters. ❤️


I'm in therapy to recover from what happened as it just added to the huge toll I've already endured, survived and trying to overcome.


I'll come out of this with my head held high knowing in my heart the truth, and the sheep will do what they always do, worship and idolise the false and the fake and then act surprised when the bad behaviours finally rise to the surface.


How many bad people in history hid behind good reputations?


Open your eyes. 👀 You may learn something.


Like the saying.


"Real eyes, realise, real lies."


Hate me for not confirming, hate me for not being a sheep but don't you dare hate me cause you wanna believe lies over the facts and paint me as a villain.


How dare you. *Holds mirror up*


If you were wronged in a serious way, how would YOU feel? 


Exactly, it would be different cause it happened to YOU so STFU!


✨🩷 An award built on lies isn't an achievement it's a facade in disguise. 🩷✨


S. xx


Blog rant over.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#theworldpunishesthekind #theworldpromotesbadpeople #changethestory #acceptthetruth #wakeup #disabilityawareness #watchmen #watchmenquote #kawaiidolldecora #disability #blog #disabledblogger 



Image is a quote from 'Watchmen':

"Once a man has seen, it can never turn his back on it. Never pretend it doesn't exist. No matter who all does him to look the other way"


Alan moore - Watchmen 


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.