A post for all loved ones lost:

There's unfortunately been a lot of local tragedies as of late, and I would like to take some time for us all to think of their friends and families at this difficult time.


I dedicate this post to you. ❤️


Let us carry them with us as we continue our lives. ❤️


----


Gone but never forgotten: 🥀

(Poem)


I light a candle

It brightens up this room

Like your smile did

That beautiful afternoon


I light a candle

And I watch it dance

As I remember you dancing

To your favourite bands


I light this candle

For all those gone 

Who remain in our memories

Lived on by loved ones


I light this candle

For all the tears that were shared 

For all of the pain and all of the fears

And the sorry's I never said


I light this candle

With a heavy heart 

For I wasn't quite ready

For you to depart


I still had aspirations

I wished we had more time

But most of all I light this candle, 

because the blessing of your existence,

... was actually mine.


I was blessed to know you,

Which is why it's so hard to let you go,

So I light this candle,

To make sure that you know.


That we will always love you,

And think of you with care,

You were an inspiration,

So thank you for being there.


Gone but never forgotten.

This candle is lit for you.

May the memories continue to shine brightly,

Until it's our time to accompany you.


I light this candle

On this dark night

So you know I still love you

And keep your memory alive.


May I keep lighting candles,

And see your face in the sky,

May your wisdom stay with me,

May, I say, goodbye.🥀


---

Written by S.W.

21:38hrs Thur 7 Dec 2023

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


Dedicated to all those we've lost and who we will carry with us, in our hearts, and in our souls. ❤️




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: