Ouch!

 Well this is definitely the most painful wisdom tooth extraction I've had, add pain from cold weather and swelling and earache and I just haven't had much sleep at all. *sigh* They had to wiggle it a lot and my whole jaw aches. Hope this is the last extraction I'll ever need. Third time going through this and I just can't stand it.


I've had a little bit of oil as I can't smoke the flower due to the clotting and healing and risk it infections.


But honestly I just want sleeping pills so I can wake up when my face no longer feels like it's had a screwdriver rammed into it. Lol. Alas I have to endure.


Woke up with blood all over my lips again and I'm gonna have to take it easy although I just wanna curl up and cry lol.


So much for pain warrior, I feel utterly drained and useless right now.


Here's a picture of my Bud when he was a puppy cause it's cute 🥺🥰.


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#blog #tooth #extraction #agony #disabilities #disabledblogger 




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: