I wish I felt less useless:

Quilling and painting day as I'm lethargic and my depression is heightened.


*Need to feel less useless*


Then I'm on training Bud today!


Thanks go to my friend Matt, for this epic training video which is really useful as well as my psychology studies.


It's greatly appreciated.


Creativity and Training!


Hate feeling useless and hate being disabled but it's life and I keep moving forward and trying my best cause that is all any of us can do.


S. xx


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disabled #art #blog #disabledblogger #disabledartist #struggles #dog #dogassistance 





Art images above of the project I'm working on.

Image of Bud.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: