Loners and Friends:

Funny thing is they tend to come back once they realise my words hold weight and I don't hold grudges lol.


Last year though I realised when I let people back in my life I need to be cautious and make sure they show me they've changed from what drifted us apart and trust and everything is re-earned.


How others choose to behave is how I decide how much access they have to me.


I wish I had learned this sooner as I've always worn my heart on my sleeve and welcomed people who legitimately hurt me, back with open arms.


I know now and this is why good people are around me these days. Which I'm grateful of.


It's hard being used to feeling alone and having endured a long time of being made to feel like you're nothing and worthless, but I found my voice and I'm learning still and I'm always working on becoming a better version of myself.


If something still hurts, it still hurts, I am done being mad at myself for caring so much!


It's a GOOD thing that I care, and more people should care more too!


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#random #access #friendship #struggles #blogger #disabilityinclusion #disabledblogger 



Image reads:

"One thing I won't do, is force people to stay in my life. You want to go, and pretend like I don't exist anymore? Cool. Bye."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: