Closure is ALWAYS important:

 I'm addressing this directly:


I'll stop sharing the truth the same day I get an apology for the way I was treated. Until then I don't have closure and will continue to share MY experiences with bad behaviours. 💯


You don't like me sharing the facts, that's fine, I respect that but don't tell me how to cope with bad things that happen to me and I'll NEVER end up in court for harassment cause a simple lie detector test will prove my innocence and I don't harass, I state facts and I would have liked an apology instead of an onslaught of abuse.


I'd love a lie detector since the CCTV to exonerate me was erased and despite legislation in place, denied to me.


Period. 


I never wanted to 'take down' any charity, anyone who actually knows me knows how absurd that sounds considering I've actively and always been involved with charity work and charities and was a COMPLETE stranger to those who CHOSE to be abusive!!!  


Abuse is a CHOICE!


Yes a STRANGER, albeit one in desperate need!!


I just hold people accountable for their disgusting actions, justifiably so, and YOU should too! ❤️


I'm not going to celebrate any individuals who choose abuse and aggression and lies over kindness, thoughtfulness and help when I was most vulnerable.


No amount of awards they win will change that. 💯


Others are more than welcome to cheer them on but I won't condone abuse, no matter what and I never have and I won't make any exception just cause it's a Newtonian charity.


I simply speak my truth and want to prevent it happening again.


Plus, you can never rely on CCTV which is an issue all over the UK right now, and that is something that DOES need to change! Immediately! 


#speakout #speakup 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


🥺❤️🥀✨



Image reads:

" If anyone can refute me - show me I'm making a mistake or looking at things from the wrong perspective - I'll gladly change. It's the truth I'm after, and the truth never harmed anyone"

-Marcus Aurelius

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: