Behind the scenes:

This is one of my sketches from October last year.

I didn't want to stop until it was finished, so I cried through the pain.

People think I'm an artist with a disability which is true but what I mean when I say disabled artist is that it hurts to create art.

My chronic pain condition makes life unbearable some days and I refuse to give up on my art.

My tears and heart and soul go into every piece.

I will continue forward with my art journey and try and get this to become a business but right now I appreciate all those who are kind enough to support me and share my work.

You are the angels of my home town and on social media and I appreciate you so very very much.

It's not easy trying to be an artist (or anything) when you seize up and really sore, but I work through the pain and I endure it as best as I can because the art I create speaks more than any words I could write.

I'm also an ebook author on Amazon, starting out, and as social stigma prevents me from finding a decent job, I will find and pave my own way in this world.

All your support is greatly appreciated.

Most of these things are created at cost and as a hobby at the moment.

I legally smoke medical grade cannabis to manage the pain but haven't been able to due to dry socket from a severe tooth extraction infection.

My face is swollen and hurting and my pain conditions flared up but all I can do is endure.

I will pave my way in this life and I won't give up.

To all my pain warriors out there, I see you, I know what you endure as I live it daily and you all really don't know what amazing superhumans you are to do what you do and keep going!

Don't let the world make you feel less than, when your disability makes you MORE than. ✨


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disabilities #weedfriendly #disabledartist #prints #stickers #positive #bekindtoyourmind #disabilityawareness #artist #kindness #art #blogger #disabledblogger #painwarrior #painwarriors #invisibleillnessawareness 




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: