Wisdom teeth need renaming!

 Ugh!


I'm so dizzy and faint and this pain is unreal.

I got dry socket before and I don't understand why this tooth extraction is triple the agony I was in with the dry socket!


They used less anaesthesia this time but it was more painful this time...


I'm just venting cause I'm struggling but pain seems to be a constant part of my life these days and I'm just tired. *Sigh*.


Everything hurts, all of the time and now it's just hard dealing with this on my own.


Why does time go slower when pain is extremely bad? 


A second can feel like half an hour, it's crazy.


Anyways I'm done venting and I feel for anyone who has to ever get teeth extracted. Poor poor souls.


I have swelling, neckpain, jaw pain, earache, I'm shaky and clammy and I've had to use the oil I have because I'm not coping, the shaking and the mouth trauma has offset my disabilities and I'm stiff and achy everywhere and worried I'm about to have a flare up.


Nothing I can do about it but try and wait it out.


Sorry if I'm not answering messages or anything much, I just want to sleep and wish I could.


Wisdom teeth don't offer you wisdom, just torture, they should be called torture teeth! 


I vote for a rename! 😅😩💀


S. xoxo



Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



Meme image, reads: 

"Wisdom teeth logic: Hurt like hell for months, doesn't actually make you wise."




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: