Accepting you'll be misunderstood:

Ugh I hate misunderstandings, they're such a headache!!

I'm working on my boundaries. 

I'm definitely autistic and that's why I think I struggle so much. I keep trying to clarify myself in ways I think they might understand, but they're not reading to understand, they're reading to use you as a verbal target for whatever pent up emotions they have at that specific time and that's just the gist of it.

Like a poor lass got triggered today and I saw it because I've been there, lived it, got through it, I genuinely cared and stopped myself from being baited or triggered (which I'm proud of), and I explained she had and tried to clarify but she defines it as a battle term clearly, used by some NTs to belittle women or claim they're unjustifiably emotional, oh anyone can be emotional and trust me there are justification for such too, but yea, I'm rambling, sorry sleep deprived and coffee and red bull XD 

I think I need to know when to withdraw because of my people pleasing tendencies I feel guilty or like it's disrespectful to ignore someone or not acknowledge them and that's often misinterpreted under the stereotype of always trying to have the last word.

I don't play silly games like that I honestly don't mind who has the last word and if that's what I knew they wanted all along i'd have happily stopped trying to explain and clarify lol.

So yea I accept I can't people and I have to be ok with that.

..and so will everyone else. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ₯ΊπŸ’€πŸ‘€


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disabilityawareness #support #blog #blogger #navigatinglifechallenges #navigatinglife #existing #disabilityinclusion #foodforthought #wireddifferently #neurospicy 


Maybe it's my processing of things, I try and make sure I've interpreted it correctly and overthink and over-analyse, I am someone who will give people a chance to prove my first 'working theory' on them as wrong especially if I notice something negative.

Maybe that's why other people tell us we stay in things too long when in reality we're just trying to process it and understand what the other person wants or why they're acting the way they are.

Some people are scorpions and some people are frogs and I forget that sometimes.

Image reads:

Maybe instead of "I should have left earlier", it's "I did what I had to do to survive and escaped when I could."

Tbh, if more women put that hostility towards a common goal, instead of wasting that hate-fuel on each other, shiii would get done!! πŸ’―✨




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: