Apparently banned permanently from Tiktok: another achievement for the disabled woman:

I just want to apologise to everyone because I have been a recent victim of false violation reports on TikTok and within ten minutes three videos were flagged, none of which breach the terms and conditions, but I guess AI is running the world now because I can't for the life of me contact an actual person on TikTok .


It's obvious I didn't violate the terms and that's why I presume AI dealt with my appeal.


As a disabled artist who was trying to open a TikTok store and starting out as a sole tradership (working towards) I would never risk my account.


All I had done was share videos to support a Liverpool band and Demoness Of Water was the Female Art Piece that originally caused a violation.


The other two videos were talking about it being taken down, second one had a screenshot of a thumbnail of the art that was removed and they flagged and removed that one. (Again based on the error removing the first). 


So I posted one without any of the art as that is what they claimed to be the violation, anyways they flagged that and within ten minutes my account, which I've worked super hard on the past few years, went from NO VIOLATIONS to PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED.


I'm currently trying to get a HUMAN being from TikTok to assist me.


Wish me luck guys because otherwise this is going to be another achievement as a woman lmao. 


Getting banned based on an art piece should mean that I'm making waves as an artist, but unfortunately on modern day it simply means that censorship has gone mad and the world's becoming dumber as a result... we're babyfying rude terms as people to break through the censoring barriers modern day technology provides.


We are constantly jumping through hoops as if it isn't hard enough to begin with for someone like me, undiagnosed Neurodivergent, to try and be understood in the first place.


My weirdest Facebook bans (and I've had quite a few) were for saying a common English saying. 'cheeky 🐒' which is a term of endearment saying we like the attitude of whomever it is we're speaking about, but the stupidity of using the same terms with varying meanings and not allowing people who understand the context of such terms to manage potential violations means that AI will gladly flag and ban you for being kind and human.


The modern day issues with Technology is that it's eradicating itself by constantly cutting off people from being able to use it. Renders it useless, unusable and pointless.


More and more people are leaving social media daily and these censorships and bans mean more are forced to every day.


What is the point in any Technology if we can't actually USE it?!


- Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#foodforthought 


#TikTok #disabilityrights #disabilitysupport #disabledartist #disabilityinclusion #wakeup #positivity #art #technology #accounts #socialmedia #modernday #censorship #babyfyingwords #TikTokDisabledUser #tiktokuk


Image is just correspondence with me and TikTok trying to speak to a human to gain access... I'll keep everyone updated.


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: