Weather worsens conditions! It's not a hoax!

This cold weather has a huge impact, especially when I can't put my heating on as it's not very accessible and doesn't have a timer and if I seize up it's stuck on and it costs a lot.


I'm shaky and dizzy and achy and my whole body feels like dead weight, plus the pins and needles in my feet and hands...


Guess it's a flare up...


I've been super stressed about the house and decluttering since the council people have been out and it's just offset me...


I'm now not eating right or sleeping right and I keep getting migraines over it all. I feel *overwhelmed*.


I need help with it all.


I need people who I support to stop leaving messes everywhere on top of my already needing to be done, cluttered house.


I wish I could have a decent body for a day, just a day, I would get so much done and there's too many judgemental and egotistical people that can't see their houses are actually worse than mine slxgging me off when they don't know anything about me.


They aren't disabled like me.


They can actually get stuff done.


So what's their excuse and why do they think it's okay to target me with their hate? Do one!

Instead of support, people like me, with complex and dynamic disabilities just get hate, pestering, complaints, we ask for help and people take the P claiming we don't need it, we're freeloaders and all that BS so we get taught NOT TO ASK FOR HELP, but NO ONE and I mean NO ONE actually steps in to make a difference or help.

Even a charity locked me outside without food over their poor behavioural choices to address a misunderstanding, and are part of the reason I can't actually ask for help because they legit traumatised me when everything was already too much. (J7/Junction7, and yes they won an award lol). 

I still don't have any apologies and that tells me everything I needed to know about them tbh.

Keep talking crxp... As I keep fighting my body and trying to improve my life...

...cause atleast I actually want it done and I do my best!

Do people actually believe the BS they spew to themselves? Do they actually believe people LIKE to live like this? Cause it's pure idiocy when people think disabled people are faking and even more so when they believe or convince themselves we enjoy struggling and not being able to get the house sorted like most people!

Idiocy seems to triumph over genuine need these days. Period.

Hate away. You can't hate anymore than I already hate the situation and try being bedbound for around 8 years not being able to do ANYTHING at all!

Yeah, I thought so, you wouldn't survive it! 💯🤘🏼

S. Xo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#lifeishard #lifeishardsometimes #disability #disabilitysupport #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #disabilityrights



Image reads: "Unapologetic: I throw your expectations of me out of the window. I survived what once almost destroyed me. I don't owe anyone the sacred parts of me again. Wild and free my wings shall soar, to that place of peace I had to fight for. - Amelia Lynn."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: