I wish I'd had closure...or atleast an apology...

No apologies.

No resolution.

No meeting to discuss or help the mobility impaired.

No accountability.

No compassion.

No authenticity.


Picking fault is different from actually being wronged, a lot of people could apologise for the unnecessary issues they caused but they don't. Especially if they can hide behind good deeds.


No abuse is ok. It all needs addressing no matter how big or how good any team or organizations are.


If we're to work together and support one another we need it from all directions, we deserve resolution, we deserve respect, we deserve decent communication, these things make all the difference and allow others to know that the organisations are genuine and not just unable to hold themselves accountable when they badly wrong someone.


I am not ashamed to defend myself and safeguard others.


Not afraid to speak out against abuse. 💯


Not afraid to try and change the world (starting with my community) for the better.


For those that don't know Junction 7 is a charity on my home town that, as a stranger, caused many problems and issues with me having locked me outside without food after screaming at me.


The police didn't allow the CCTV to be gathered so I could not exonerate myself against the two false counter -allegations they created to cover themselves from taking accountability.


I was threatened by the chairman Simon Day, who illegally wrote an email stating (in response to my request for an apology and a meeting to help those disabled who struggle to collect food parcels) that they would be investigating every aspect of my life.


It's caused a divide on the town and I've endured a lot of abuse and hate as a result and any friend I've lost over this were never a friend anyway because they lack the moral code of treating people with basic human decency and that's all I ever wanted.


Video of me filming it because it's happened a lot to me and the sadists always get away with it and this time the police didn't get the CCTV which lead to them getting away with it despite my attempts to document the traumatic experience.


They commented on my disability and their actions have impacted me and my life and my mental health and well-being plus it's hard seeing them freely help others when they could not be so kind to me.


Ableism needs correcting and people need to apologise when they behave in disgusting manners.


I had NOT bad mouthed them, I had however merely spoken out about the problems mobility impaired individuals have accessing food parcels and how that concern was also towards others in my community.


For trying to help, not only myself because I had gone without food, but my community, lead to me being threatened in my own home and months and months of abuse and stress as flying monkeys on behalf of said charity targeted me.


None of this behaviour is OK and I check my own behaviour but I will absolutely NOT apologise for speaking the truth or trying to raise awareness of how they CHOSE to abusively handle the situation.


I had every right to be upset and anyone who thinks victim shaming or blaming is OK need to avoid me because I don't get along well with anyone who condones abuse in ANY circumstances. Period.


I'm anxious about attending my home towns festival because of what that lady said and how they keep making out invisible conditions are FAKE.


HOW DARE THEY.


I wish I had the apology and I could have put this to bed but unfortunately some people won't be decent human beings and when you try and hold them accountable they throw their good deeds in your face.


No abuse is ok.


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


I bet they wish they HAD have investigated me before they lied about me and started a war on me, all completely unnecessarily.


#useyourvoice #letthemhate #noabuseisok #antiabuse #DisabilitySupport #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: