Ayclive Festival is coming again:

I know I should be excited as it was my first ever festival I'd ever been to, especially with getting myself out of my wheelchair but...

After what the ableist lady from Junction 7 said about seeing me there last year I just don't feel like there's any point in going.


There's too many bad apples that ruin things for other people and don't understand dynamic disabilities at all.


It's heightened my anxiety and everything and considering a group of lasses all fine in health, were moaning about my tent I can just do without the aggro man.


People suck and it's people on our own town that ruin things for others.


There should be better acceptance of dynamic disabilities on this town and grown adults that deal with the public need to stop making assumptions about disabilities!!


It was a hassle and we had to borrow a mates car, people have no clue what it's like to live with your body aching and in agony 24/7!!


If I do change my mind and decide to go, I will be my weird self and dealing with managing my pain and anyone who can't understand that can do one! 💯🤘🏼


S.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Admin

Aycliffe Uncensored 🩷


#disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #NewtonAycliffe #Ayclive



Image: Ayclive Festival 2024

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: