Excited to help!

 Yay! 😁


Can't wait to start volunteering.


Looking forward to it, and I'm trained in confidentiality, be nice to help someone one on one and offer a listening ear.


I've made myself familiar with their terms and conditions so I know exactly what is required of me and it's basic common sense and human decency for the most part, I've also done the no secrets workbook when I was a LD nurse cadet so that will also help with extra awareness and support.


Can't wait to send Age UK cards for the person I'll be matched with to send to them, especially for their birthday and things and it will definitely help someone feel less alone and brighten their day.


Sue me, I'm excited ahaha, but it's something I'm familiar with due to the confidentiality clause I put in place via my own listening support for support pelvic dysfunction which I tried to make into a charity, alas not everyone is as charitable as they claim, but it still helps women today. 🫶🏼 That's all that matters.


 Awareness, support and change for the better.

 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼


S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: