I likey the Gherkin...

 I likey the Gherkin...


Ok.. story time...



Image reads: "who in the actual F*CK eats a McDonald's burger with the Gherkin"


I once had a MacDonalds worker lad walk to my table as a teen, with the rest of my colleges army course in Bishop Auckland Maccie D's, and we were all talking gherkins! 

Some declared their hate... Others didn't mind them.

I said I liked them πŸ˜…..

.. and next thing we all knew the lad had put a load of them on a plate, just for me... πŸ₯Ί...

I didn't eat them all and didn't have the heart to refuse them... πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

But I thanked him all the same...

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

S.xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Possibly in 2004/2005. 


#spillthegherkin #gherkin #gherkins #macdonalds #unitedkingdom

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: