..and as usual, she continues despite it all...

I've done nothing wrong so I've calmed down and what will be will be.

Customer services have put a review in so hopefully I'll get an email back soon.

I won't quit just cause some people like to sabotage. They have no clue what it's like to live like I do, so I actually feel sorry for them and their need to hate so much. It's very cowardly and sad...

This is why I'll win in the end, no matter how much people sabotage me, lie about me, hate on me or are awful to me, I will always pick myself back up and continue. I only ever defend myself so if I am upset about something it's genuinely because other people have caused upset or harm to me, which is so much worse when it's people from organisations and charities, still no apologies for that one like so I avoid them and their lack of help like the plague.

I'm sick of staying in my own lane and still becoming a victim of others hate or stupidity. I don't involve myself in ANYONES life so don't involve yourselves in mine.

Tomorrow is a new day and if PayPal wants to close my account based on false information, fair enough, I've had my PayPal since 18 yr old that's almost TWO decades, 18 years, and I'm sorry but I'm doing my best and it's not my fault that the world is set up this way to control and sabotage anyone who wants to succeed in life.

This is why cash is king and payment systems like this are a BAD idea to rely on cause they're not reliable if they can just close your account like that. 

Leaving you vulnerable.

It's sad.

But true.

I don't know who to trust from this point on so I'm withdrawing from everyone and everything... I need to think on everything and I'm out of the bath and getting ready for the dentists now and then the script.

Hopefully Age UK will be back in touch about my befriending volunteering and I can at least help someone look forward to a chat every week.

It's not like I didn't use to be there for people when I was stuck bedbound, it's the least I could do to help when I couldn't even move.

More people could learn a thing or two from me but they don't want to as they're perfectly happy and benefiting from being shiii heads.

FML.

I got this no matter what.

I will rebuild up my art and photography business and so what if I use a separate account/website to sell adult content, I don't push it and it's there on the specific account if people wanna buy. I need food and things for my home and whenever I've reached out on Anything Aycliffe group for help I've been abandoned, or burned. Can't deal with it on top of all I already deal with and why should I?

People think they know everything about others but they actually know nothing and just cause they wanna justify being mean to someone to feel better about their own miserable lives doesn't mean they can justify abuse under the guise of they're the good guys and the bad need punished.

I'm not even bad so keep your punishments to yourself.

All I ever do is help everyone and anyone, from strangers to friends and family so no, I will not allow people to sabotage me or think that I deserve this bs.

I don't.


S. 🩷


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Hopefully PayPal can see what I use the account for and even if they don't im done fighting to be treated with respect from anyone and everyone, if I can't be respected I'm gone.

I didn't even sell [name of individual] ebooks he gave me a small donation because he enjoyed my reads, that was voluntary. 🫶🏼💯 ...and greatly appreciated.

I don't need others approval especially when their opinions are treated as facts when they're just bs.

*Rant over*


#whatblogsarefor #disabilityawareness #vulnerability #cashisking 



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: