Onwards I go:

 

Image: AI generated fae image from the mind of Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷


I started my art journey with AI recently and as a disabled artist whose eager to gain as much independence as is possible, I have decided to invest in a year of wirestock access and I've updated my website.


I'm creating a range of cute and quirky, varied, images and I'm even selling a collection of my own art pieces I created. 


Let's hope that the images I've created get approved to go live on stock images websites and let's hope I can try and create some wonderful images that people just relate to sooo much that they have to have! 


I can dare to dream lol.


I work hard and I've spent all day with this new project. I'm exhausted and despite my awful flare up I've done what I can to help build my brand as well as gain a decent network for positive change.


I can't wait to work on this book! People need to hear our stories and need to know what it's really like for us! 


I want to give people who feel unheard, like I do, a voice and a platform to use it. 


I have created a vast portfolio today and I even dared to enter some competitions, one was office and business (candid office pictures), and the other one was horizontally framed, 'vertical' it was titled. I sent some calming sea cinematic frames. 


No matter what though, it was fun and educational and as we artists have to catch up to the latest trends and developments, I can't stop the scientist in me wanting to test this AI art scene. 


I'm sure I can use it as well as my own art, to spread positivity and support and raise awareness of mental health and disabilities. 


Together we can achieve so much more.


So let me dare to dream,


When was last time you had a dream?

When was the last time you worked towards it?


I dare you, to dream.

I double dare you.


See what you can achieve. 🩷✨


S. Xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



Image: a lady with brown hair stood in a field of pink bobbled flowers, wearing a pink Greek styled dress with a gold belt, holding a pink flag in front of a large full moon, during the daytime. AI generated by KawaiiDollDecora 🩷 available on wirestock. ✨





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.