Life is complicated and definitely for living:

~New Chapters~

Connor has been a great support to me and we've had a lot of deep soul searching talks where we are working together on making our lives better. We've clashed and made mistakes but we're working together towards a more positive and brighter future for us both. I'm not easy to deal with sometimes, I struggle with my disabilities and have CPTSD etc and Connor has ADHD (which I also likely have) and having talked about the way we get hyper fixated etc we have found better ways of getting one another's attention so neither of us feel so alone or ignored. We both love one another and we've both been working on our own mental health and boundaries. So far I think we've had a lot of lessons learned and we can start again from a place of deeper understanding.

That's what's important.


I know I don't have to write or say anything but I know a lot of people that care about me may feel the need to be outspoken about this choice, please remember you don't see the good or the bad, you don't see the hard work people put into things and I genuinely ask that you respect that we know what we're doing and all any of us can ever do is try.


Connor has stuck around since 2022 and he's seen me on my broken days and worse. He's the one who has had to pick up the pieces and calm me down, the one who has accompanied me places to ensure I don't have dizzy spells and I'm safe, he's the one helping me with my pets and working towards my goals.


He's in my corner, and I'm in his.


If you can't say anything positive right now just say Good Luck and wish us the best because we all deserve to be happy and feel happy and be loved.


~Sarah~

🩷🩷🩷

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨



Popular posts from this blog

Sad times at the RVI.

Keeping busy and trying to focus on my business: