Loss after loss, but still not quitting:

I've heard nothing back from PayPal and I've gone through absolutely everything and I don't understand why they have restricted my account... 

I'm making up the goodie bags. They're taking time.

Here's the progress though: (see pics attached)

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

I'm going to have to have an alternative method of payment if I'm to do this draw. I set up KawaiiDollDecora on PayPal and then this is what has happened. 

At the moment I'm still making them up and I still have the list for the free print draw which I'll do soon then I can post the ones for the other two people who are also excited and waiting for my prints. 🩷🩷🩷

S.w. xoxo


Bear 🐻 with me (Kuma) I'm trying my bestest. 🩷✨🫢🏼


#disability #disabilitysupport #paypalerrors #paypalgone #disabilityawareness #sabotagedinalldirections #gameupped #fightforsupport #goodiebags #smallbusiness #smallbusinessaspirations


R.i.p. to my past aspirations and attempts at success: 


πŸ₯€πŸͺ¦πŸ₯€


Lost my health and mobility during pregnancy.

Lost my Photography business due to disability .

Lost my TikTok with close to 4k followers.

Lost my KawaiiDollDecora Facebook close to 4k followers.

Lost my PayPal.

Lost my Angel-Girls franchise from 2006.

Lost my medical battles for a better life.

Lost my support pelvic dysfunction charity website and support networks.


They say ya never know what it's like to really win unless you lose... I've done a lot of losing... But I'm still not quitting.


Xoxo





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.