Festival or isolated festival:

Omg omg I spied these and got so excited that I tore the bottom bawahaha, but I love these crazy things. I need a festival now ... Still considering going to AycLive but I'd need my tent again and foldable chairs and I'd need an inflatable bed to lie down on to sooth my sacroiliac joint and Symphysis Pubis aches and pains, having energy helps too lol. But atleast with the teeny tent I can have a nap too if I need to recharge.

If I go I wanna experience the full festival this time.🤞🏼✨

I'll also need lots of blankets and waterproofs incase it's muddy or rains, and wellies. So I need to make sure all of this is ready for me before I go.

Being disabled makes everything more complicated, and I'd need to be on the outskirts again, so I'd need to get there early to make sure we can set up in a suitable place. 

Wonder if everything would fit in a wheelie suitcase lol.

I may need to find my SPD support belts because last time I missed all the night time performances because my back seized up. 🥺

*Considering it*

...is life not for living?...🥹

S.w. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#blogpost 


... alternatively I may just set up my space lights, space heater and tent near mine, and listen to the music from a distance... Then I can't get judged when or if I feel OKAY enough to spend a few seconds dancing here and there... And plus: my kitchen (saves money), toilet (nice access), heat and electric (helps pain), I can be around Bud (lead and muzzle dw), and I can take any breaks I need. Plus I don't have to deal with any negativity this way, or need to defend myself or explain my disability and I can make some amazing memories and maybe even have a fire pit BBQ, without any unnecessary or unexpected issues.

So if any mates want a mini festival near mine let me know lmao. Idgaf who sees me. I know what it's like to lose the ability to go outside... So i'mma enjoy it. 💯🥹🩷✨



Image is of varying freckle tatts stickers in different shapes and sizes. 

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.