Easter Bikes 🐰:

It was nice to see the motorbikes out today, doing the Easter Egg Charity Run, thankfully I can watch from my window ahaha, but another day, another dilly-dally or whatever the saying is ahaha.

I joke, I know it's another dollar.

My dad's usually amongst them but my uncle still was! 🙌🏼

Speaking of motorbikes lol, I'm just running on fumes at the moment, I have had some bad flare ups, I am excited my son's coming over and I've done a lot of tidying and prepping and further work on current projects.

My mind runs too fast that it's hard to keep up ahaha!

I start my charity work soon too as an official volunteer so I'm pleased about that too.

But I do get to do a lot of amazing creative things because of my weird little mind, and I'm enjoying my art journey, and learning as venture forth. Ahaha.

I am on Aycliffe Radio soon, 

I'm currently working on a book for awareness in regards to disabilities and mental health conditions, 

I'm illustrating a child authors book, 

I'm painting a canvas for a veterans charity 

I just got a large card for an RAF gentleman's 100th birthday, generated the image myself with my stock image portfolio.

So I have been very busy and I'm in the middle of still decluttering and organising and that but I'm getting there!

 🙌🏼

I have had some saboteurs and bad experiences lately of course too but I'm not going to put my attention on that, I turned reviews off my Facebook page.

Making a difference as and when I can. 🙌🏼✨


S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡


www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


Image: Happy Birthday to Stanley Clarke who turns 100 on the 6th April! 



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

Sad times at the RVI.

Life is complicated and definitely for living: