Think, dream, DO:

Today I was happy I could be a support for a friend, who has been having a difficult time as of late, I hope I've managed to soften the blows life is throwing at him. 

At times I found myself at a loss as to what to say, I think too fast for my mouth at times too lol and I trip over my vowels and pronunciation at times as a result, I think as a neurospicy I may have a different way of processing things and perhaps at times even a delayed one.

Whatever causes it is irrelevant, it is what it is and I struggle with peopling as a result lol. I was being my happy and giddy very dorky and high pitched self today with a postman, I don't think he was impressed, I was just trying to be nice and have a little laugh cause life has been so difficult for me as of late and I had an autistic meltdown in my kitchen yesterday, anyways he was smiley so hopefully all is well lol. Who knows. Ahaha.

Atleast I know I was being kind either way lol.

So yea, sabotaged from all angles and still fighting strong and plodding onwards, dedicated and hard working, so there is that.

It was hard seeing my friend go through the motions today, I hate feeling helpless like that and because of bad pain, I didn't wanna be a burden when they needed me and my support. I manage my pain with a medical vaporiser and was really hurting today as I've pulled shoulder tendons and muscles and chest tendons and muscles with trying to sort house goals. 

Fact of the matter is I was able to be there for him today and although I wish I could have helped more or done more, it feels good that I was able to be a help to him today.

Life is so... Constant. 

I feel like it can be just like running through water up to your knees whilst the wind throws as many items and solid objects as possible in your direction, blowing against you.

In my experiences, you just have to keep going, despite every bad thing that hits against you, there will always be shreds of good things that hit too.

Life really is a rollercoaster, I wish I knew how to adjust the dial for a little bit and just have some calmer more peaceful and easier, motions, for a little while. 

Anyways it's ok if I'm still losing things, or struggling or feeling sabotaged, I will always make as many positive differences as I can whilst I exist.

That is something I CAN do and you know what us pain warriors are like, we love to focus on the CAN do's over the can't! 🩷🙌🏼✨

Here's some digital art I made tonight. 

Image is of a pink haired lady with a purple winter hat on staring at the words ' Think it, Dream it, Do it. There are pink and purple hearts dotted around.

S. Xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

#positivity #disabilityinclusion #art #doodle #thinkit #dreamit #doit #thinkdreamdo 



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.