Be an advocate for Positive Change:

 πŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬


For everyone who has ever been misunderstood.


For everyone who has ever felt not good enough.


I see you.


I see you.


You are loved and this is where you can start to heal and find your spirit tribe.


Here it is all about open mindedness, kindness and good vibes ✨


Welcome to Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


/Blogger/Artist/

/Disability Positive/

/Author/Poet/


I also study to educate myself better, tutor my son, act in amateur dramatics, do volunteer work and mess around making amateur songs because I am not afraid to suck at something I don't know how to do! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ


Nice to meet you! ✨πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ©·


πŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬πŸ§ΏπŸͺ¬


~Artwork: You need a dose of Vitamin Me~

An artistic take on kindness and creativity.

Hope you like!


-S🩷✨





Xoxo xoxO

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.