Journey Officially Started:

 πŸ«ΆπŸΌI hope my customer enjoys their purchase.🫢🏼


My journey on wirestock has *officially* just started. 


So if anyone would like to see a certain type of creation please let me know so I can design some for you.


Thank you everyone for all of your support to even get to this point, I keep chasing my dreams and putting one foot in front of the other, dedicating time and hard work into everything I create and I was blessed with this little gift today.


Someone out there is enjoying a beautiful creation that I designed with wirestock and that just puts a smile on my face.


I know that there is a fee taken off the commissions so I'll know more once things start taking off better but for today, I'm on top of the world.


I feel seen.


Appreciated.


I feel like I'm supported and my works being enjoyed.


I needed his encouragement today, so bless you to the wonderful individual who has enjoyed my work.


S.W. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


#hardwork #progress #start #disabledartist #supportlocal #appreciationpost #grateful #fypage #fypγ‚·゚viral #fyp #positivevibesonly #ai #aiartcommunity #wirestock #DisabilityPositive #kawaiidolldecora




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.