Strong people:

We aren't strong ALL the time, we just don't quit, we look for silver linings and we turn them into rainbows. We re-align and re-adjust and all any of us can do is our best! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ©·

Being different doesn't always mean 'enemy'.

Cause people claim I can't agree to disagree doesn't make it true.

Hating on me for not being controlled or dictated to and using my own mind isn't being kind.

Self reflection is the key to inner development and positive change within our souls.

If I'm not for you that's fine, but regurgitating false narratives to justify your poor behaviour isn't going to change anything.

I'm sorry if I'm not your cup of tea but I won't apologise for being honest, authentic and genuinely fighting for change.

We need safe spaces and thoughtful communication and if you're incapable of that then that's a YOU issue you need to work on.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#different #controversial #artist #psychology #humanesociety #disabledartist #staykind




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.