I'm so grateful and appreciative:

Thank you for your support!


I can't wait to let the customer know when my Drive Safe #mensmentalhealthawearness canvas has arrived for them to collect!


Someone is now going to feature my art in their home in Darlington and I can't thank them enough for their support, the same as I thank all of you for believing in me and helping me to never give up and continue with my art journey!


I appreciate you so much.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#disability #disabilityadvocate #disabledartist #kindness #PositiveEnergy #positivity #disabilityrights #spreadpositivitynotnegativity #disabilityawareness #art #artist #hardwork #Progress



Image of the wrapped canvas art.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.