To all women:


Since it's women's history month let's talk about all the things women should not say or do to other women.


I know I know, I'm a positive person, why am I talking about this? Because sisters should support sisters no matter what. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ


Different perspectives? So what, let's go for a coffee and giggle about hello Kitty.


Trans? I don't judge people like that so if you're a kind human that's all I need to know let's go to build a bear together!


🩷 We don't have to agree to be respectful.🩷


Ok so this is basically gaslighting terms too and things I'm sick of seeing and hearing:


These views are harmful:


"You only use your disability to gain followers and attention"


I am my disability and it is me. There's no separation.


"You harass people so I'm harrassing and sabotaging you" 


Yes this is a recent experience and I harass no one. I deal with things directly and I have a right to defend myself against pointless hate campaigns. Also thanks so much my ratings went from 0 to 5 so even though you try and sabotage the universe doesn't care bro and neither do I. Silver linings and creating rainbows is what I do darling! 🩷✨


"You want followers and attention"


No but yet here you are.. contradictory.


"You need to lose weight"


NO πŸ‘πŸΌ SHE πŸ‘πŸΌ DOES πŸ‘πŸΌ NOT

You need to learn to mind your beeswax and not judge.


"Ewwww she's so thin"


She is perfect the same as every other unique and beautiful woman in existence and it's only personalities that can be ugly my friend so make sure you work on yours ok?


"She's a SW, she doesn't deserve kids"


Now this shii is some of the worst and these are real women and most are better mothers than you can know and instead of judging and hating on other women they actually raise their kids with respect for others.


"She just wants attention"


Usually used to excuse and deflect from their own despicable behaviours.


"Enter lie here"


If it's false. Don't play. Don't fake being a victim, do you think women should be disrespected like that. Some of us are survivors and we never ever asked to be put in that position, don't fake being a victim no matter what your agendas are.


"She should not be wearing that"


Yes πŸ‘πŸΌ she πŸ‘πŸΌ should and she can πŸ‘πŸΌ end of.


Mislabeling women "bigot", "Terf" "hater" 


They're allowed different perspectives please learn terminology for the sake of definition as opposed to using them for the sake of recruiting like minded people.


There will be people who think like you AND people who think like her, creating any armies is such sad and narcissistic trait behaviours.


"Evidence gathering, you mean manipulation"


No it means gathering ALL screenshots of everything ever said to cover your back especially when you become the target of fake victims who want more attention on their lewds (you can just ask me to share girl I will!) and part of a hate campaign target.


Hating and body shaming, lying etc NOT cool. NOT a woman thing to do, it's more masculine being aggressive. Aggressive thinking will cause self sabotage so heal!


I've been there. I've fixed me when I've been the problem!


"You make me hit you"


First ex husband, words will haunt me forever, always making me feel like a problem, unwanted, a burden, and yet instead of hating on others I pick myself up by picking myself, sisters and brothers up! πŸ©·πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ«ΆπŸΌ


We're all family here x


Obviously add your own and there will be more we as women have experienced but I want to end this by saying false narratives of you are NOT your issue.


You don't have to tolerate harassment or abuse and don't. Stand proud and true as a lioness in your own light. None of us are for everyone, but that's okay.


Finally I want to shout out to all the women who've shone bright and been attacked, people trying to dim you, sabotage you. Again that's a 'them' issue. Don't become like them!


To all chronic pain warriors 🫢🏼


To all mothers 🫢🏼 sisters 🫢🏼 daughters 🫢🏼


To all Disabilities from mental health to physical and in between. 🫢🏼 I SEE you! 


To all women who have to endure other people's negative perspectives dictated to them constantly since they were born: don't listen, flip the script, turn negatives into positives. People like to hate sometimes let them, let them show people who they really are and gain hate crusades which can help you block those who you really would never want to know. Silver linings x


Keep shining 🌟


I see you Queen. 🩷


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡



#women #womenmatter #youmatter #differentdoesntmeanenemy #embrace #empower #positivity #art #disability #womensupportingwomen #womenshistory #WomensHistoryMonth2024 #WomensHistoryMonth #womensday2024 


Artwork 'owl at Spa' (top of page) 

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk


Dedicated to all my sisters and fellow positive people who build others up! Not bring others down! 🩷🩷🩷



Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.