Another broken dream *cough* bed...

So I recently had to get rid of a broken bed and I couldn't afford a new one that would be suitable for my disabilities, basically an electric one.


So I looked around and did my research and read reviews and purchased what I could afford and what I believed would help and have me sleeping on something that wasn't detrimental to my pain management soon.


I spent a lot of money on payment plans to get this storage bed and mattress but I thought with me working on my rehabilitation (exercise) to help my mobility that a normal bed may suffice.


It looked like it had a metal base but didn't specify.


They would have been better off sending paper quilling strips than the garbage paper like wood that is supposed to take the weight of only hamsters.


But yes I feel very fat and like my bed wants to suck me into the storage section...


😑😑😑


I'm ready to call the next bad thing now cause it seems today there is a queue of them...


Yes this hurt my pelvis with me being disabled and no I don't know what I'm gonna do because I can't afford to do much at all...


No I'm not going to cry about it, I'm no longer fazed, bad things are gonna happen and continue to happen and it is what it is.


Solutions is what I need.


Suggestions?


S. xo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#badday #ouch #doubleouch #anotherbrokenbed 


Image of broken bed 

Snapchat filtered image of the new bed all built


Two commercial images of the bed from the catalogue.


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.