Doing something positive is always better than being someone negative:

People are so judgemental these days... but ya know what they can't take from me:

I am 'real'.

As a woman and growing up as a girl, everyone, and I mean everyone had something to say, too fat, too thin, eyebrows too skinny, eyebrows too thick, pluck, no shave, no wax, and everyone always seemed to know 'better' without ever taking a step back and querying that.

With me if I compliment you, I mean it.

At the moment I'm having a fight with social media and PayPal and previously TikTok, no matter how many of their rules I adhere to or follow and despite not breaking any, I am faced with sabotage.

But I accept I'm not perfect and I can't change how the systems are against people progressing in life, the same as I can't change how some people choose to be and think, so I focus on things I can change, things I can help with.

Sharing my story and struggles does help.

Creating art with my experiences, education and pain does help.

Art is whatever you want it to be, it's not solely for you, nor for me, but for whomever can relate or have a connection to it.

The same with blogs and writing.

Every individual has numerous sides, but people are so fixated on stereotypes they can't see real for their own fake created narratives.

I had to get a copycat profile shut down recently and since they said they were using my pics to make money via Bitcoin, I can tell that they don't realise that I'm a disabled and poor and struggling artist and author that constantly puts in hard work with everything she does and rarely sees any benefit. So by using my pics to steal people's money is just harmful to my goals and hard work.

All I do is put one foot in front of the other and create things. 

Failing fiscally is only failure defined by the system that's created to keep us down, I don't see myself as a failure, I've gained a lot of knowledge, insight, education and experience through my struggles and it's no easy feat to keep picking yourself up and rearranging the pieces after the world or the system or just people in general, decide to target you or sabotage you.

Everything is negative.

She should be thinner, he should be fatter.

Mind your beeswax.

Too many people think they're reincarnated versions of Hitler lol and can force and dictate how others should look, think, dress etc.

Tell them to F off.

I don't usually condone swearing a lot, especially not with children as it's a matter of respect, we all know kids know swears lol and will swear behind adults backs but still it's always about respect, but anyways in this instance.

It's necessary.

The audacity of some people.

Some of us want to find people to be around who will value and admire our wrinkles as we age and who will contribute intellectually to conversations and who can philosophise with you, not everyone thinks beautiful is what YOU think beautiful is.

...and that's ok.

So try stfu more about other people and focus more on yourself.

This is me.

Hate me or like me, doesn't change shii for me.

I'll still pick myself back up and work towards my goals and dreams with or without your opinions.

Some of us aren't afraid to suck at something and work at it and progress. Some of us are even brave enough to share our fails or bad projects because they still taught us things. 

You can laugh all you want but trust me, for how hard it is to have to constantly fight your body and keep finding ways to motivate you whilst most people treat you like a villain, a burden or a faker, and the energy and time it takes to research such conditions and ensure you're financially stable to afford pain management on top of keeping on top of finding Drs and people who can understand instead of be nasty to you, it's definitely a superpower.

Chronic pain warriors 

Autism warriors

We face a lot on the daily and it's not our fault others can't or refuse to understand.

S. Xo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


Image reads: "Turn your pain into art. and if it heals one person, then you've saved two lives." -Suhaib Rumi

#DisabilityPositive #Disabledartist #disabled #disabledblogger #disabilityadvocate #itsoktonotbeok #kawaiidolldecora #different #acceptance #support #superpowers 


@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.