Trolls, fake narratives and manipulation:

This is what I'm going through right now and I don't have any fake profiles and I don't have a clue what they're asking me to stop.

I'm not even doing anything to stop lol.

I just do art, share things for my community, build others up, manage my pain condition, declutter my home, study, and I'm definitely not a technological genius octopus and I don't want any more social media accounts.

The ones I have already give me a headache lol. People suck sometimes. Why would I want more profiles?! Lol.

All I've done is gather evidence and blog like I always do.

I blocked James because I feel like they're my ex bestie on a fake account and only jumped on the hate campaign because kitty (a kink page) created it in the first place.

It's not rocket science. Just facts.

It's not my fault peoples behaviours can be shown clearly and trolling my reviews won't change anything.

In fact all it does is prove my points further and cements the facts that the person who targeted me and lied about me did so as they're narcissistic.

A word overused but still factual to this individual.

Some of us have little energy/spoons so we use it productively and wisely and don't have time to act idiotic on the Internet to justify abuse or false narratives.

Considering everything I'm been accused of, isn't it weird that you're all doing everything you're accusing me of and if you actually investigated properly or involved the authorities you'd see the truth.

But you prefer lies so you can feel like decent human beings whilst justifying abuse.

You also twist things and don't read correctly.

Not my problem lovely.

S. xoxo


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#factsmatter #awarenessiskey #trollsareugly #trolls #standingmuground #neverquit #staykind #iknowwhoiam #weird #abusive #narcissism #facades #fake #fakeprofiles #fakereviews #hate




Images read:

"When the narcissist knows you know"

And

"Once the narcissist realises you see through their facade, they'll resort to desperate measures to maintain their grip on you (in my experiences though usually power over you), when you discover the truth about their manipulation - it feels like a betrayal of trust and shattered illusions.

Smear campaign initiation:
Feeling exposed, the narcissist launches a smear campaign to tarnish your reputation, false information, twisted events - nothing is off-limits in their quest to discredit you. I've seen friends turn against me, swayed by the narcissist's lies, and it was heartbreaking to witness the erosion of trust"


With me it's simply because I saw through the facade and refused to be lied about. I'd never make anyone feel unsafe and never have and never will.

But I am allowed to stand strong in my roots and uphold my own personal morals.

All you can do.

-s xoxo


Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.