Art Experimentation:

 So as an artist I'm experimenting on this art journey and I've generated Microsoft AI and then I'm putting my own art styled spin on them to create more inclusive and diverse characters.


This is one I'm working on modifying right now.


I guess we have to embrace the future now and this is an interesting little avenue I'm exploring...


... definitely cute!


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#exploring #editing #mixedart #aiart #aiedits #stickers #cute #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness #accessibility 



Left of the image: the AI generated art based on my prompts.

Right of the image: my modification of the AI art and changing and editing it to make it more supportive and into a support sticker.

Editing the hair and eyes and design too.


This is definitely a new avenue to explore.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.