Finally got out of the house ☺️

I had an amazing time and was reminded why I love my hometown so very much!

Everyone was dancing and raving like it was the 90s again.

It's hard for me, trying to find where my place is in the world and realising I don't really have one so I need to make one. Ahaha. 

I am undiagnosed Neurodivergent.

I have Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction gap of 10.9mm (no longer use a wheelchair out of stubbornness and now walk with a walking stick) of course with the good pain management clinic I have now.

Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility Syndrome. PTSD. type 2 diabetes, Depression, anxiety and a lot more.

With two worlds to navigate now the energy vampires seem to slowly take over both, draining you and being as negative as they can be.

I don't understand strangers or their need to force their negativity onto others. They can scroll on lol.

They would never have time to be negative if they were me, they'd be too busy balancing all these conditions!! ahaha! and yet I do so many positive life changing things! 

Make life better for those around you, not worse.

S.  xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

#disability #motivation #disabilityinclusion #beyourself #disabilityawareness #Digitalart #Disabledartist #fypγ‚· #foryou #fypage #kawaiidolldecora #yougotthis #keepgoing #lifeispain #chronicpain #chronicpainwarrior 







Image: Insanity Events - Dance Anthems.
90's foam party.
Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham.

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.