Acknowledge pain and SAVE a life:

Dystonic Storm:

I only came accross this term today in regards to a TikTok I watched for Fibromyalgia awareness.

...is she tensing up and aching involuntarily like I was in 2010 when I called Peaseway and they laughed at me saying I'd never be diagnosed with Hypermobility?... oh my word... 


..my body does this but I was diagnosed with EDhS not Fibromyalgia, and the hospitals laughed at me and thought I was faking... this makes me feel seen!! πŸ’”πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’―✨🫢🏼✨


It can be brought on by stress or cold and sometimes was misdiagnosed as anxiety attacks but it was just my loss of tolerance of the pain as I got more tired from handling it.


#awarenessisthekey 


Awareness is the key to understanding and I hope all the hospital staff that have added to my CPTSD watch this and acknowledge it's existence and the fact that no women ever wants a vacation in hospital, hopsital is NOT an adventure, nor does it mean we deserve to be automatically assumed to be seeking pain meds, all we seek is compassion, understanding and help.


Their pain meds never worked anyways.


Medical Cannabis does. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’―✨


#savedmyself #nooneelsecared #disabilityinclusion #disabilityawareness 


Ok I just cried for ten minutes because I've had ten years of people trying to convince me I'm crazy and I'm faking, yes even with the mass of medical evidence I now have, and this painful part of my life and body that i have no control over was my fault because it's psychosomatic... I hated myself for years, actually wondered if they were right... Thanks for that *Mr Ogoetuoma* the cancerous tumour of the gynaecology ward that convinces everyone he saved their life somehow... Meh. 


(Name is probably not even spelt correctly.)


Disgusting man. 


Hope my honesty allows others to come forward because that personality wasn't exclusively for me lmao. 


Men like that ARE like that full stop. 


(I have kept all evidence on his malicious attack to ignore the pyshio diagnosis and mislabel me as psychosomatic which the malicious and ridiculous files he gathered was then later used against me even though they didn't actually diagnose me with anything and probably wrote the mean things to pacify him and his ego because I told HIM that he was wrong, and I researched and knew what I was talking about. 


The fragile man couldn't handle that insight and depth and passion, so he told me I don't deserve to be a mother, I'm a faker and he did much worse to me too. I complained. It's all there in evidence!)


Most of the files labeled me as genuinely in pain but somehow social services didn't NEED ALL of those for court etc, like they didn't NEED my childcare experience and education or my disability experience and education etc, and instead seemed to need just ONE misguided and hateful sentence scribbled on the side of a piece of paper by a man that met me for FOUR MINUTES (transportation was epically late), that lead me to investigating myself to ensure I WAS NOT how he thought I was, prepared for the possibility that if I was I will change it.


I have minor involuntary tensing sometimes too and it is absolutely excruciating to stretch the muscles out.


Usually if I've overdone it or pushed myself too far, it causes it, which I used to do because no one believed me and everyone hated me, and blamed me for being disabled in the ways I am, thinking I was faking and treated me like a burden.


I apologise too much, struggle to trust and struggle to read people now, i want to avoid conflict at all costs...


Seeking any form of help is extremely difficult for me... How could it be easy when those I looked to for help only judged and hated and abused me?!


What does faking pain ever gain? 


⚠️Validation, ⚠️Confirmation and ⚠️investigation is necessary in these circumstances, it's not your job as a hospital worker to mislabel people based on biased stereotypes, it looks like THIS so it must be THIS, it's your job to investigate and to SEE if it actually IS that which no one ever did.

Help chronic pain warriors, acknowledge them, save a life.

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

#savealife 


Image screenshot of the video thumbnail on TikTok.

Video below: Duet video I did with fibromyalgia awareness on TikTok: mine is to raise awareness for EDhS.


TikTok account: KawaiiDollDecoraArt:





Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.