Goodbye my friend... 🎵

 😥😥😥

Today I closed a door on all possibilities of rekindling a long lost friendship, because of the choice they made to speak to me today through a friend and never directly to me.

I don't deserve to feel invisible to anyone.

I love you but I let you go for good, there is no coming back from this, I offered the last olive branch after she reached out to me, and it was access denied so I will respect that, for the rest of my life.

Friends stay friends and they most certainly never blame someone else for the choices they choose to make as an adult.

Not going into detail because I'm working on myself and I accept I can lash out too because I hurt as a person too and that's ok, but I CAN and will handle my experience of hurt better!

I will learn from my mistakes and rise from my ashes.

It's time to heal.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#letthemgo #staykind #support



Image reads : "I'm actually such a forgiving person, so if I genuinely stop speaking to someone, they did way too much."

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.