Never judge an author by her shell:

 #neverjudgesomeoneelsespain

Ok since people don't understand what one of my disabilities means, I've created a visual representation to help people see the difference between an abled bodied persons pelvis, and mine.

Only I choose to walk on mine despite the agony and I manage with medicinal cannabis to do so.

It allowed me to get out of my wheelchair and gain much needed freedom.

I worked hard for all of this and I'm no stranger to loss. 

Words can't break someone's spirit when they live with this daily.


I also have Ehlers Danlos Hypermobility Syndrome aka (EDhS) so yay me. πŸ˜…

Higher inflammation means more bruising sensations and feeling bruised in general, swelling and easy to bruise, pulled muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc.

So when I say I know pain, my words actually hold weight.


As someone with CPTSD (only PTSD diagnosed) I am also someone whose navigated some very traumatic seas and as the captain of my own ship, I am proud to have overcome EVERYTHING to get myself on my feet, starting a business, creating art, publishing books, illustrating others books, getting my website up and running, setting up an Etsy store, so please..


..please do go ahead and try and defend the bad reviews and sabotage, though...

...Please...


You WISH you had my endurance! Pfft. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€


I only hope people don't ever have to deal with such pain, because it ain't fun!

I started support pages on Facebook in 2009/2010 to keep Women from ending up in wheelchairs with SPD!

Support Pelvic Dysfunction 🫢🏼 

The website no longer exists and I don't run the support line from my hospital bed in my home no more, but the pages are still there and have the information I put together from 2009/10 to help prevent women ending up in wheelchairs and to help them manage SPD and get the correct treatment so it doesn't stick around like mine has.


A woman with a warrior spirit and a hellova lot of heart always has to face her demons dead on, because her authenticity IS her defense. 

Once you've faced your demons, there's no going back to hate. Period. πŸ«ΆπŸΌπŸ’―


S. xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨


#DObetter #neverjudgeabookbyitscover #neverjudgeanauthorbyhershell #disabilityawareness #disabilityinclusion #unstoppable 


Image is of a normal female pelvis and two different pelvises both with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. It explains that my gap is 10.9mm.

Big difference:




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.