Being a parent is hard:


Image reads: "Female narcissists introduce mad dudes to their kids and don't care. Male narcissists don't see their kids and blame the mother."


Being a Parent is hard: 


You always want what's best for your kids.


The latter hit hard for me when I've always tried to keep a bond between them.


If he needs to hate me fair enough but our son is upset with him, his actions and his choices and his lack of presence in our son's life is solely down to him and his choices.


Children get attached to people too so you have to be very careful when introducing your kids to people.


I'm glad all his friends and my ex friends that followed him see a positive side to him but that's just chameleon behaviour and I will always feel guilty for choosing a man who won't even choose his own son.


They're so good at being chameleons, it's what lured my heart in to be honest.


But there comes a point when you wish they made better choices or chose to support the child you created together and he can blame me all he wants because I too hate myself most days for letting my own son down with the man I picked to have a child with.


I saw a different side to him after we had Brandon and I guess that was him all along, I just wish people wouldn't put on facades to lure people, because there are literally people who will love you for who you are.


The facade is what broke our 15 year marriage and the fact I felt guilty for everything including existing.


Gawd knows what he tells his friends but I hope one day he wakes up and chooses to step up and choose our son because that child is amazing and deserves to know that both parents love him not think that his dad hates him and won't listen to him and chose a new lass and her bairns OVER him.


He never made any effort to see him and refused to get the bus adamant that my parents should take our son TO him.


I took my son alone on the bus to movies, meals, when I could afford it and I'm disabled.


There is no excuse.


It just goes to show that his lack of effort is also part of why my son doesn't speak to him.


If you're a man and have a child with someone, even if you end up hating that person please never NEVER abandon the child.


His parents did the same thing to him and forced his hand so he couldn't talk to them so you'd think he would have learned something from that and worked even harder to prevent this from happening.


If his friends and him want to label me as the villain that's fine but no one is as adamant on bettering themselves than me and I will always be there for my son.


I may regret the person his dad has become but I never regret having my son.


I just wish the best for him so of course I wish his dad would do better and choose to be better.


S.W.


Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.