I stand out: magnet for strangers hate:

I get a lot of hate from people who don't take a second to get to know me.

I stand out.

I get it. You want to express your freedom of expression, even if it's hateful and misguided.

Just don't get so butthurt when some of us have better things to do than sit here and try and explain ourselves to people who don't want to listen and just want any excuse to hate.

We should never water ourselves down, we're losing the art of reading to learn and understand as opposed to reading to reply.

I'm a blogger, an author, writer, poet, artist and most importantly a mother.

I have a life beyond the screen and how I choose to live my life isn't actually anyone's business.

If I'm not for you that's fine, do what I do and avoid people who aren't for you, but the fact I've had to take down my reviews because of hate campaigns and people who are so willing to harass a stranger without just cause or even looking at the evidence is unreal.

I'm different so I'm no stranger to hate.

I'm kind so I'm no stranger to people thinking my actions are the same as theirs, especially ones who have agendas. They can't understand simple kindness without an agenda so they misinterpret you based on their own behaviours.

It's sad.

The hate campaigns are exactly like this filled with deindividuation where individuals lose the sight of their own individualism and join a group mentality to justify their own hate and abuse whilst accusing you of doing what they actually do.

No, it will never make sense to me and I'm good with that.

Forgive me for not having time to be like you, but I want to actually make a LOT of positive differences in the world and even if and when that's met with hate I won't quit.

So yea, it's pointless and time consuming.

I don't have any fake profiles and definitely don't want any.

I have a SFW profile and a NSFW profile both under the same name and a personal and private one I use to get away from the public limelight I have as a blogger, artist etc.

I have no interest in chasing people with hate and have no interest in tolerating hate towards me by people who clearly weren't taught by their parents how to deal with being offended, how to avoid people you don't like and how to make a positive difference instead of being energy vampires and boring trolls and haters.

Thats not my problem, it's theirs.

Lately AI has caused some controversy and I've been targeted by anti-AI individuals who clearly haven't taken the time to scour through the legalities and vast amount of actual information on AI generators.


Just another troll using another justifiable excuse (in their opinions) to hate on another.


You CAN JUST SCROLL ON.


No one deserves your bad attitude, your seeking to feed ones ego, your opinion or your negativity, especially when you're so emotionally - ill-equipped to deal with perspectives that are different to yours or anyone you think should become a target for your negativity.


We don't want it.

Keep it.

Thank you. 🙌🏼☺️

S.xoxo

Kawaii Doll Decora 🩷✨

Artwork below

Original piece

'Madness'

@KawaiiDollDecora ♡

www.magnoliaphotography.co.uk ♡


#positivity #madness #art #negativity #disabledartist #kawaiidolldecora #kindnessmatters #positive #disabilityinclusion #artistsupport #motivation #hate #misguided #harrassed #reviews #trolls #hatecampaigns #strangers #energyvampires 




Popular posts from this blog

It's a slap in the face for the disabled...

More negative affiliations:

Sad times at the RVI.